Actual unit of competency being used for this subject:
Interpret and respond to a design brief BSBDES402
26th July 2019, 9:30am – 12 noon, Room W15.1.14
Quick tour of this website A/V Tutes – Audio Visual Tutorials. Class notes will be here. Assignment briefs will be available on Brightspace. All submitted Assignment work should be made to Brightspace.
Assignment 1 – Short written quiz
- Assignment Brief available on Brightspace as a Word .doc.
- To be undertaken in your own time – no in-class time provided.
- Type your answers onto the Assignment Brief .doc.
- Re-save the Assignment Brief .doc once completed, and upload it back to Brightspace as your submission.
- Due, uploaded to Brightspace by the end of class (12 noon), Week 6, Friday 30th August 2019.
Animation basics: The art of timing and spacing – TED-Ed – Video 6 min 42 sec
Intro to Toon Boom Harmony advanced 16
Workspace and Keyboard Shortcuts – brief guide
Brief look at videos we will be following them in detail in coming weeks):
10:30am Chuck Jones: Extremes and InBetweens – A Life in Animation – Video 1 hr 25 min